Crashtastic Version 0.4.9 Now Available!
Crashtastic Version 0.4.9 Release Notes:
Crashtastic, added the piston part in patch 0.4.8. Unfortunately it didn’t work very well. This patch aims to fix those issues.
- Improved stability by rewriting the piston code.
- Increased piston strength.
- Fixed several issues related to Piston placement in the editor.
- Changed the art for the piston
- Add ability to have multiple key binds per piston. This can be done via the tuning menu.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed a few issues with the editor for pistons and braces. You no longer need to attach it to two nodes. One will be created at the correct location.
- Fixed hotkey functioning when in the tuning editor.
- Increased joint strengths for all parts. Vehicles should be a bit more rigid.
- Added replay functionality to sandbox mode.