Crashtastic Version 0.4.8:
Two New Parts, Music, Tuning, Oh My!
Crashtastic, now includes a piston (which can be controlled with custom keys) and the rotator!
- The Rotator isn’t exactly a piece. You are allowed to select a given side of a node which will rotate with any attached piece.
- In addition, you can limit the rotation of the piece by selecting the appropriate pieces of the “starburst” when creating the rotator.
- Pistons are added in a similar fashion to a brace.
- They can be controlled (default keys are I and O). The default keys can be changed in the “Tune” menu.
- The new “Tuning” menu is accessed from the vehicle editor.
- You can assign keys to rockets and pistons.
- You can assign power to the rockets and shocks.
- These settings will persist on loading and any tweaks you make during simulation.
- Three music tracks created by the talented Chris Apple.
- Updated settings menu to enable Music Volume Control.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Improved brace system. You no longer need to attach it to two nodes. One will be created at the correct location.
- Fixed lighting on a few levels and menus.
- Fixed issue wih extra pieces showing up in replay
- Fixed an issue with duplicated Nodes.