Crashtastic Version 0.4.7: Sandbox Mode Now Available!!
This is one of the most requested features for Crashtastic, and the first iteration of the Sandbox editor is now live! In the near future, the same editor used for the sandbox mode will allow you to create and share challenge levels. *NOTE* This is still a work in progress
- Move the camera with W,A,S, and D
- Rotate the camera by holding down the right mouse button and moving the mouse.
- Control-C will copy the current selected object.
- Click Move/Scale/Rotate will change the gizmo allowing you to perform each action.
Changes to the Replay System:
- Hide the Replay UI by pressing “Z”
- Start and Stop the replay by pressing the Spacebar
- Pressing “C” will toggle between follow and free camera. While in “Free Camera Mode”, control it with “W,A,S,D”, and rotate the camera by holding the right mouse button and moving the mouse.
- Fixed level camera showing hidden UI during simulation.
- Fixed issue with Editor UI disappearing when saving.
- Fixed issue with some players having trouble getting and saving records.