Crashtastic Version 0.4.5 is now available!
If you have already purchased Crashtastic, you can download it here.
If you would like to buy Crashtastic, click here.
Crashtastic Version 0.4.5:
- Performance, Performance, Performance – I completed the first pass at improving the simulation performance of the game. It should be much better for bigger designs!
- Implemented a new Crashtastic Launcher. You should always launch the game via the updater, as it is responsiblefor downloading the latest version, and logging you in to the game.
- Added New Mission Objective: Checkpoints. On levels that use checkpoints, your robot needs to pass through each checkpoint (they will turn green) before crossing the finish line.
- Simple Checkpoint – The first introduction to the new checkpoint system.
- Checkpoint Slalom – A more difficult course where you need to weave back and forth.
- Figure 8 – A difficult checkpoint challenge, where you need to race around a figure 8 course. Tip: Use controllable rockets!
- Head-On Collision – A Box on legs? It’s going to take something a bit different to take this guy down.