Two New Levels:
- “Crossing the Chasm” – Jump over a chasm to the exit, but don’t let your robot hit the ground!
- “Target Plateau” – Get your robot to the target and keep him there.
- Added keyboard camera control. Arrow keys, and “W” “A” “S” “D” in the editor.
- Added new game mode. Stopping in a Zone. Target Plateau is the first level of this type.
- Fixed extra piece when saving. Old designs will still have an extra piece. I will fix this next patch.
- Decreased volume of the rocket sound!
- Fixed Robot breaking in the editor, when colliding with pieces.
- Fixed YouTube UI overwriting itself.
If you have already purchased Crashtastic, you can download it here.
If you would like to buy Crashtastic, click here.